what is you favorite Christmas song and why?

my favorite is O Holy Night. it is such a powerful song it gives me chills. I also like walking in a winter wonder land it is such fun song.

sweetestkitten

Asked by sweetestkitten at 10:42 AM on Nov. 23, 2009 in Just for Fun

• grandma got ran over by a raindeer. because it reminds me of something i would really like to happen.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:44 AM on Nov. 23, 2009

• My very most favorite has always been....since I was a little bitty girl of about three...The Little Drummer Boy. I love how it speaks of the little boy who has nothing but his drum. The only gift he has to give the King is his music. I think that speaks to the fact that Jesus doesn't want your riches and your finery...he wants YOU to come to Him.
    SterlingLegend

Answer by SterlingLegend at 10:45 AM on Nov. 23, 2009

• Little Drummer Boy, has been a fav of mine since I was a little girl. I still cry (i'm 39) at the lyrics..."then HE smiled at me"
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 10:48 AM on Nov. 23, 2009

• i love that song as well...sterling....and i agree...
    sweetestkitten

Answer by sweetestkitten at 10:49 AM on Nov. 23, 2009

• "Jingle Bell Rock"..it's the only one that makes me shake my bootay. =P
    ajtherad

Answer by ajtherad at 10:50 AM on Nov. 23, 2009

• lol....
    sweetestkitten

Answer by sweetestkitten at 10:52 AM on Nov. 23, 2009

• I love the Josh Grobin version of O Holy Night. I love Annie Lenox version of Winter Wonder Land. Bob Seger does a great Little Drummer Boy. I looove Christmas music.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 11:04 AM on Nov. 23, 2009

• I want a hippopatamus for Christmas...I have no idea if that's the acutal name of the song but that's what they say it it. I think it's so cute!
    SaraP1989

Answer by SaraP1989 at 11:17 AM on Nov. 23, 2009

• Winter Wonderland...paints a beautiful picture in my head.

I do enjoy O Holy Night too....beautiful music, peaceful. It has to be sung by Il Divo though LOL.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 11:45 AM on Nov. 23, 2009

• Ohhhh I should add that my favorite non-traditional song is The 12 Pains of Christmas... I nearly wet myself everytime I hear it.
    Amaranth361