Is there a supplement that you can take??

I was wondering if there was a vitamin/supplement a woman can take before she gets pregnant in order not to have morning sickness. I heard when a woman has morning sickness her body is missing something. Im not sure how true this is. Does anyone know? I had the worse morning sickness when i was pregnant with my daughter :(

rosesrred1

Asked by rosesrred1 at 10:48 AM on Nov. 23, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• sometimes there is nothing you can do about morning sickness. i tried everything and nothing helped. its all a pregnancy thing. so you will pretty much have to deal with it :(
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:50 AM on Nov. 23, 2009

• Ugghh I hope everything goes well because Im closer 2 40 yrs. old. Im a little nervous about having another baby. But I want one, Im working on it. Morning sickness sucks :(
    rosesrred1

Answer by rosesrred1 at 11:19 AM on Nov. 23, 2009

• you can try taking prenatal vitamins, but i dont think there is anything u can do about morning sickness, im sorry and good luck
    bxmommy2be

Answer by bxmommy2be at 9:23 PM on Nov. 28, 2009