How far along where you when you found out you were pregnant???

Yeah, I've been watching too much tv and saw that show "I didn't know I was pregnant" so I was just wondering how far along every one was when they figured out they were expecting....
For me with my first it didn't occur to me until my hubby said aren't you late? By then I was about two weeks late and having constant headaches.
With my second, we were trying and we were testing alot just cause we wanted a baby so bad.
With my third, I was on BC and had irregular cycle (non-existant) I had a period, which I didn't think much of because it had been so long, and then about three weeks later I started getting sick every day at a certain time, so I tested for the hay of it and got a surprise.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:50 AM on Nov. 23, 2009 in Just for Fun

• The first one I was almost 2.5 months along, this one 4 weeks...big difference...lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:51 AM on Nov. 23, 2009

• i found out i was pregnant the day after i missed my period.
    and the show "i didnt know i was pregnant" ..............i personaly think its all a bunch of CRAP!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:52 AM on Nov. 23, 2009

• I WAS 11 WEEKS.. I COULDN'T EVEN BELIEVE IT BECAUSE I DIDN'T HAD NO SYMPTOMS I DID A PREGNANCY TEST JUST FOR FUN AND I WAS SO SURPRISED

MommyOfJayden23

Answer by MommyOfJayden23 at 10:52 AM on Nov. 23, 2009

• With my first I was in a car accident and took a test b/c I was late and couldn't take the meds if I was pregnant, I was about 7 weeks. With my second I was 7 weeks as well. My third I was 6 weeks, due 2 days after my best friend. She had taken a test and was pos so I took one since no af andsure enough I was pregnant as well. With my fourth I knew right away since I was 10 weeks postpartum. I was always pissed with my husband and had out grown all my bras. I was just barely 5 weeks when I tested.
    jombmomi

Answer by jombmomi at 10:58 AM on Nov. 23, 2009

• I have to agree that the show is a bunch of bs. Seriously,,, you don't get your cycle after so long, your having consistant pain of any kind (heartburn, back pain, queasyness) why don't you go to the dr to make sure that you are ok or get some relief??? There has to be some clue in those 9 months....
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:59 AM on Nov. 23, 2009

• 2 1/2 months... I had a dream about it that night before I took the test and when I woke up and really took the test, it was like deja vu.
    ProudMom_5703

Answer by ProudMom_5703 at 11:00 AM on Nov. 23, 2009

• 6 weeks
    drs1206

Answer by drs1206 at 11:05 AM on Nov. 23, 2009

• Oh yeah, this girl I know had a baby and didn't know she was pregnant because her periods were so irregular and at times, she would go a couple months without one. It is possible. She had her baby a little early but everything ended up ok and she has a healthy little baby girl.
    ProudMom_5703

Answer by ProudMom_5703 at 11:06 AM on Nov. 23, 2009

• I found out when I was 5 weeks along..I had no symptoms but I was late 10 days (I was on a birth control pill called Yasmin, I figured it was just screwing with my cycle).

Based off of the due date, my Husband and I conceived Our Son exactly two weeks after We celebrated One Year of Marriage..Happy Anniversary to Us! ;D
    ajtherad

Answer by ajtherad at 11:10 AM on Nov. 23, 2009

• Maybe two weeks. I only found out by pure accident though.
    SaraP1989

Answer by SaraP1989 at 11:11 AM on Nov. 23, 2009