its all about me...

ok i figured it out...the person who lives next to me thinks its all about her.she drives her kids to schhol my daughter takes the bus.i have to be waiting at my door for the bus.she goes by first.she thinks im watching her.she has a dog that barks its friging head off.my house has been broken into so i went to see what it was barkin at.she thought i was looking at her.i went into the sun room to water my plants and our eyes meet .im looking at her..i think these things that are just coincedences she is taken as i am watching her. so it has come to the point that my shades are shut.i purposely dont go to watch for my daughter until i think she is home.what to do.i am not doing anything but i think she thinks i am...people have told me so

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:52 AM on Nov. 23, 2009 in General Parenting

• ignore her, pay no attention to her and keep doing your thing.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:54 AM on Nov. 23, 2009

• Seriously?!? Wave. Smile. Be friendly. Go introduce yourself. By acting like this you are making it worse.
    SterlingLegend

Answer by SterlingLegend at 10:55 AM on Nov. 23, 2009

• I would stop her and ask her what her problem is, tell her that you looked at the dog because you were afraid that some one was breaking into her house, that you wait by the door to make sure your child gets home safely from the bus. Tell her when you were watering your plants she should have been nice and waved. Tell her to go get on some medication for her paranoia.....
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:56 AM on Nov. 23, 2009

• i did wave at her she flipped me off.what was that???she told her husband that i said she was knocking at my daughters window and actaully she was knocking at us in her kitchen window.she also told her husband that i said she was having an affair. believe me if she was i would just sit back and let karma take over...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:02 AM on Nov. 23, 2009

• I'd go over and talk to her. That's just me. I'd bring something over with me. I'd say "It seems like we may have had something of a misunderstanding and gotten off on the wrong foot. I'm sorry if you think I'm trying to annoy you. I'm not...." and take it from there. Of course, I have iron ovaries and nothing really bothers me too much. There's more to life than letting weird neighbors ruin my day.
    SterlingLegend

Answer by SterlingLegend at 11:15 AM on Nov. 23, 2009

• How do you know what she is thinking. Sounds like you think everything is about you.lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:16 AM on Nov. 23, 2009

• Toy with her little mind and do start watching her. If she is accusing you, then make it so :)
    Anonymous

• I would sit down with her and her hubby... bring your hubby too... tell her that you need to straighten out some things.....
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:17 AM on Nov. 23, 2009

• Live your life....what does this matter? Let her think what she wants. You know the truth.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 11:23 AM on Nov. 23, 2009

• When anyone brings up anything she's told them about you, just say, "she's crazy" or "she's delusional" and change the subject. There's no need for you to do anything more than that, nor would it be a good idea.
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 11:36 AM on Nov. 23, 2009