TMI question! (sex related)

For the past 4 days my reats have been sore when pressed o the sides. Yesterday when hubby and I had sex, (doggie style, sorry) it felt like my c section scar was going to bust open. I am really sorry for the tmi! I had my c section over two years ago and this has never happened. any ideas? Again I am very sorry!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:11 AM on Nov. 23, 2009 in Health

• whats a REAT? I am worried that maybe you have endometriosis, that could have adhered to your C-section scar, I would make a doc appt!
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 11:23 AM on Nov. 23, 2009

• opps I am sorry breasts. My B key doesnt work proparly.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:38 AM on Nov. 23, 2009

• I will make an appt for next week to get checked out. (with the holidays I doubt I will get in) Thank you for youre response.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:43 AM on Nov. 23, 2009

• Was the position you did with DH slightly different than you've done in the past? I had 2 c-sections and certain positions hit nerves that have been damaged and it does cause a very sharp pain. You can also have scar tissue in your uterus from the c-section and when it's hit during sex, it will hurt.

Another possibility is pregnancy. That would cause the breast tenderness and it also would explain the c-section pain. With my pregnancies, the stretching of my uterus hurts where I had my past c-sections.
    ThrivingMom

Answer by ThrivingMom at 11:51 AM on Nov. 23, 2009

• Triving mom, we have done it that way before with no issues. there is no way i can be pregnant due to haveing the mirena in (march 2008) and hubby got fixed a month ago.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:59 AM on Nov. 23, 2009

• umm just has he been checked to make sure his snip snip worked?? you know it can take monthes for his sperm to ne out of the semen!! And you can always get PG on any birthcontrol!!
    IMAMOM2-2KIDS

Answer by IMAMOM2-2KIDS at 1:31 PM on Nov. 23, 2009

• IMaMOM no he hasnt een checked yet. he goes back i two monhts, yeah it would be our luck. I am just going to make an appt for next week to be seen so i can get this taken care of. Thank you! I will update if you all want.
    Anonymous

• Getting checked out sounds like a good idea. It could be anything from nothing to polyps to anything in between. I have heard of a few women getting pregnant on Mirena and like said above, it can take up to 6 months before a vasectomy makes a man sterile.

Good luck.
    ThrivingMom

Answer by ThrivingMom at 9:41 PM on Nov. 23, 2009