how do i go about this???

i'm 21 yrs old with a 8 month old son. his father lefted when i was 4 months pregnant with him. he never been around since. i used cry every night about how my son doesnt have a father in his life. i remember one day my son had a doctor appointment and none of his sneakers would go on. it was then i notice his feet grew. so i couldnt take him with out any shoes so i had to cancel the appointment. i felted so bad as a mother and stressed so i feel on my knees and pray. i asked god for a miracle. then two days later i met my boyfriend we hit it off! everything is great between us but except for one thing. he told me that he never been with a female that had a baby and thats by choice. he clames because he cares about me and that he accepts my boy. he even went and got him a car seat, i never even asked. but now and then he gets jealous of the attention i give my son. its been 3 months. im very happy with him. what should i do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:20 AM on Nov. 23, 2009 in Relationships

• There are more men in the world than this guy. His jealousy won't get better. I can't believe you didn't take the child to the dr without shoes. Putting a pair of socks would have worked since he was only 8 months old and probably not walking anyway. If this man buying you things makes him a good catch in your eyes you need to change your perspective. He's a self centered guy who doesn't want to compete with a child for your attention. Listen to what he's telling you.Also remember that God's not the only one who sends people when we pray. Sometimes people sent are for tempting us and leading us away from what God wants for us. I don't see this man as God sent. (jmho)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:33 AM on Nov. 23, 2009

• Explain that your child needs the attention. He has lasted this long.
    armywife2009101

Answer by armywife2009101 at 11:23 AM on Nov. 23, 2009

• "Explain that your child needs the attention." If the guy is so stupid he doesn't know that already then throw him back!

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:34 AM on Nov. 23, 2009

• I think first you need to go back to school before you have anymore babies. And this guy is a loser.
    SaraP1989

Answer by SaraP1989 at 11:36 AM on Nov. 23, 2009

• what does going back to school have to do with any of this?? mat. leave does not pay that much and she was a single mom..it can take up to 3-4 months befor you even get a check
    Domsmom2009

Answer by Domsmom2009 at 11:40 AM on Nov. 23, 2009

• and ps- tell him your son needs attention.. thats what babies need and that if he keeps being the way he is, he can't be in the picture
    Domsmom2009

Answer by Domsmom2009 at 11:44 AM on Nov. 23, 2009

• This is clue #1 that this man is not the man that deserves to be apart of your life or your child's life.
    mom2mybabes

Answer by mom2mybabes at 12:04 PM on Nov. 23, 2009

• 1 - a child not walking does not have to wear shoes.....
    2 - your child comes first bottom line, every time!
    Anonymous