Black Friday...Im confused!

I LOVE Black Friday but when I go out I always go with particular items in mind..get them..and go home. I have some items listed that I want to get but when the ads go out is whats in the ad the only items on sale or is everything in that catergory on sale? Like if I wanted a particular Nintendo DS game and it wasnt in the ad, would it still be on sale? or if I wanted a toy for my son that was normally $75 and its not in the ad would it still be on sale?

Someone please explain to me how the sales work. Thanks!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:27 AM on Nov. 23, 2009 in Shopping

• It may not be. They aren't saying that ALL the games and toys are on sale, just some of them. I've also been reading how alot of places are only going to have a handful of the item and when it's gone your SOL. So they may only have 10 or 20 of that particular game and when it's gone you've lost out. It's not worth the headache really.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:31 AM on Nov. 23, 2009

• Stuff go on sale at all different time between black friday and x-mas eve, so I would really just keep your eye on the sales and when your out shopping. Check things out on line also I get the best deals on line. I hope that helps you out some.
    raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 11:43 AM on Nov. 23, 2009

• Nope in fact I've gone out on black friday and it wasn't really worth the hassle w the crowds the violence the rampage and madness because what I had on my list wasn't even on sale and if yo think about it you're only saving a couple bucks it's not like a ton of money it's worth it I find to pay a couple bucks extra instead of being pushed and shoved to get it and waiting in line really sucks if you don't get your stuff rang up by the time the sale ends your SOL cuz you'lll pay full price I see it every year at walmart ppl are SOL
    chica679

Answer by chica679 at 11:48 AM on Nov. 23, 2009