If you work what do you do for child care?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:39 AM on Nov. 23, 2009 in General Parenting

• My son goes to an in home daycare. My daughter takes the bus there after school.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 11:42 AM on Nov. 23, 2009

• I worked in Learning Centers, but before my daughter was old enough she was in day care. (which was counter productive cause all my money went to pay that, and we had a harder time paying for essentials like food)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:42 AM on Nov. 23, 2009

• Well beings my child is not hanging off of my boob all day, I work outside the home in a very well paying job. My child, just like millions and trillions of children before him, goes to an in-home daycare licensed by a person who has obtained her Early Childhood Education Degree. I don't feel the need not to work these days. I also feel that everyone should be up off of their butts and seeking employment. This is precisely why our economy is in the toilet... too many dead beat stay at home moms who are too busy to work.... WRONG. Working moms are so much more organized and well off..... Soon, no one will be able to stay at home because all the FREE money will be gone.... LOL!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:45 AM on Nov. 23, 2009

• I use a licensed daycare center.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:48 AM on Nov. 23, 2009

• befroe school care at the school (he is in 1st grade)
    M-W he gets picked up from school by karate camp, Thurs a friend picks him up (I work late), Friday I am off and I pick him up.
    mommymeg03

Answer by mommymeg03 at 12:06 PM on Nov. 23, 2009

• day care center / "learning center"
    Anonymous

• "I also feel that everyone should be up off of their butts and seeking employment. This is precisely why our economy is in the toilet... too many dead beat stay at home moms who are too busy to work.... WRONG. Working moms are so much more organized and well off..... Soon, no one will be able to stay at home because all the FREE money will be gone.... LOL!!! "

Im sorry but your a witch. lol. I work also but could never say the things you are saying. I currently pay alot of money for my two year old to go to an in home daycare. I will be delivering another baby and will not be able to go back to work because I would make less money than I would pay daycare. Im sure ALOT of moms would work if they could find jobs that made working worthwhile. Get off your high horse and be glad that you "have a high paying job" and can afford someone else to watch your children all day.
    Anonymous

• Cont...I have spent the last two years sending my dd to daycare and the idea that I get to be home with her and her new sister seems great. I dont need "FREE" money to stay home. And working moms are more well off? HOw do you figure? You get to work all day and come home and work at night. You spend almost all your time away from your child. I dont consider that well off....
    Anonymous

• Anon 45 - I doubt you have a well paying job. But I do think you have no interest in being around your children. But they are probably better off that way. You're ignorant. See there? I can be as nasty as you, probably more so. SAHM's don't get free money. We figured out something you obvioulsy did not. It is a waste of money generally to work before your children are in school because $800 to $1000 per month or more go to daycare. But then again your real problem might be jealousy. You have to get off your butt and go to work then come home and start your second and third jobs. Sorry for your bad luck. Not.
    Anonymous

• we work opposite shifts.
    pagirl71

Answer by pagirl71 at 6:23 PM on Nov. 23, 2009