why is making love sooo uncomfortable?

ive noticed latly that not only is uncomfortable i kinda hurt afterwards, why?? i dont remember any other pregnnacy being this way!!! currently 10 weeks and like 4 days. . .
should i be alarmed and call my dr?

sandraberke

Asked by sandraberke at 11:42 AM on Nov. 23, 2009 in Pregnancy

• It depends where your placenta is. Your placenta probably developed in a different spot with this pregnancy. Just be gentle and try various positions until you find one that's comfortable.
    ThrivingMom

Answer by ThrivingMom at 11:56 AM on Nov. 23, 2009

• It is uncomfortable for me also... And has been my whole pregnancy. I guess it's normal for some women, as my doctor didn't make a big deal of it... I can't tell you why, just let you know you aren't alone. And if you are really concerned, then it wouldn't hurt to talk to your doctor...
    momma_marian

Answer by momma_marian at 11:46 AM on Nov. 23, 2009

• LOL I was just thinking this!! But I am 14 days from my due date and my hubby wanted some last night and I was like "UGHH!!" You don't feel sexy and you have this belly that just won't give any....and the only position is from behind and I get so sick of that and who wants to be on top of there man when they feel like a beached whale?? Its not just you!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:55 AM on Nov. 23, 2009