always worried is this normal??? :(

so i just found out im having a boy :) im super excited but always worried, they thought i might have had an ectopic in the beginning due to so much pain but everything was fine and im 17 weeks now and i just did the ultrasound in the mall to find out the sex and see everything cause im always worried,i stopped reading about bad situations in pregnancys but im always nervouse and worried somethings wrong, has anyone felt the same during there first pregnancy

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:55 AM on Nov. 23, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I had a MC before I got pregnant with my son and I was worried thru out the WHOLE pregnancy... so yes it IS normal :)
    Domsmom2009

Answer by Domsmom2009 at 12:04 PM on Nov. 23, 2009

• Same with me.. I had a MC and worried with my son.. Now I am on preg, #3 and 4 weeks and WORRIED...I keep telling myself everything will be alright.. I know I am pregnant from 2 test and have a lot of symptoms, but I still wanted to take another preg test.. lol Just try to relax and keep saying everything is alright. Worring will not help you at all! Relax mama enjoy it!
    randilinn

Answer by randilinn at 1:11 PM on Nov. 23, 2009

• its normal or worry....i worried all the time until i startred feelin her all the time im 32 weeks now...just keep yourself positive and tell yourself everythings is okay and as soon as those flutters turn into full scales kicks and sumersaults you shouldnt worry so much cause u know hes okay...best of luck
    maddie12284

Answer by maddie12284 at 1:45 PM on Nov. 23, 2009