Conceiving on Antibiotics (Amoxicillin)?

Has anyone conceived while taking Amoxicillin? If so did you have any problems....while pregnant or after?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:59 AM on Nov. 23, 2009 in Health

• No, I didn't I think the concern is when you are on the pill it makes the pill less effective, so thats why they warn you about it, talk to your doc to be sure!
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 12:06 PM on Nov. 23, 2009

• Thanks, I did talk to my OB about it she says its completely fine....Im just a worry wart. Everywhere online says its safe for "Pregnant" women i just want to know if its safe while concieving also...you know the very early stages while its only a bunch of cells....i don't want any crazy mutations happening!
    Anonymous

• YES!! Had no complications and I have a healthy, happy, intelligent 13 year old son. It will be fine.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 9:09 PM on Nov. 23, 2009