What are you serving this Thanksgiving?

I need suggestions on what to serve this Thanksgiving. I need something simple and something good. Please help!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:11 PM on Nov. 23, 2009 in Food & Drink

• Cornish hens, cornbread stuffing, salad, friends are bringing the rest. We are only cooking for four though; all our family stuff is at other people's houses and we don't have to take anything.
    preacherskid

Answer by preacherskid at 1:07 PM on Nov. 23, 2009

• I have loaded nearly all of what I am making onto my food site. Very easy to follow recipes. Mom is making the turkey and I'm doing the sides.

daniellecooks.wordpress.com

Tons of make-ahead and do-ahead tips so you aren't cooking the whole day!

ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 1:25 PM on Nov. 23, 2009

• All the usuals. Though I do make a CORNBREAD stuffing balls ( instead of stuffing the turkey) that are really yummy. I have a veggie dishmade with broccoli, cauliflower , carrots and cream cheese that's totally amazing and different than normal. My mom also makes a yam and apple dish that's really good. If you want any of these recipes let me know!
    Nika75

Answer by Nika75 at 4:45 PM on Nov. 23, 2009

• thanks guys for trying to help. Sometimes even if you know what to do, u just need to hear it again from other wonderful moms like u all. Yes Nika75. I would like to get the recipes for the cornbread stuffing balls and the veggie dish.
    I have also checked out daniellecooks.wordpress.com. which also was very good.
    Cornish hens are a great idea, too bad my husband already bought 2 turkeys. I'm thinking of making those after the left overs are gone.
    notaperfectmom

Answer by notaperfectmom at 5:29 PM on Nov. 23, 2009