Seen any good movies lately?

We saw new moon the other day, it was alot better than the first one i thought. I want to see Precious when it comes out, I just wanna have the whole theatre to myself cause I know Im gonna ball my eyes out, lol.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:14 PM on Nov. 23, 2009 in Entertainment

• I just went to New Moon, it was okay. If I wouldn't have read the book I would've thought it was really cheesy. I also want to see Precious, I just finished the book! I didn't like the book very much as it was really hard to get through. The book is written based on how she talks, so math is spelled maff and so on...It was frustrating reading it. I think the movie will be much better and I can't wait to see it.

My Sisters Keeper just came out on Tuesday and I watched it on Friday. The ending was very different from the book, but still a great movie! I cried from start to finish....
    theutilitarian

Answer by theutilitarian at 12:39 PM on Nov. 23, 2009

• I watched Bruno the other night and I have not laughed so hard at a movie in a long time. I literally shot hot chocolate out of my nose.
    Anonymous

• Yes, a rental-- I really liked, The Accidental Husband with Uma Thurman, Colin Firth, & Jeffrey Dean Morgan. I LOVE Jeffrey Dean Morgan & Colin Firth, which is why I rented it, but I actually enjoyed the movie, too. :)
    wymom94

Answer by wymom94 at 4:25 PM on Nov. 23, 2009

• New Moon, loved it. should read the books.
    gammie

Answer by gammie at 6:32 PM on Nov. 23, 2009

• My boyfriend and I saw Good Hair last week. It's a documenary by Chris Rock about how black women take care of their hair. I'm black and my boyfriend is white and 1st thing he said after the movie is "boy I learned alot." On top of that, the movie is super funny...in classic Chris Rock style.
    keisha613

Answer by keisha613 at 6:48 PM on Nov. 23, 2009

• New Moon.....3 times!! lol, I know that that's sad, but I NEVER go to movies....ever, so I deserved it!!
    Peanut_Farley

Answer by Peanut_Farley at 6:09 PM on Nov. 24, 2009

• we got Star Trek. it was actually really good. and GIjoe too.
    hypermamaz

Answer by hypermamaz at 10:57 AM on Nov. 25, 2009