What is the chance of me finding out the sex at 16.2 weeks?

I read somewhere online that the private parts are all formed by 14 weeks. I had a sonogram around 13 weeks and the doc could almost tell what the sex was but the baby was too swollen. But anyways i have an appointment today at 16.2 what do you think the chance of me finding out today is?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:17 PM on Nov. 23, 2009 in Pregnancy

• The only accurate way to know the gender is if you have an amnio...

Answer by rkoloms at 12:18 PM on Nov. 23, 2009

• I found out at 17wks with my son....Personally I think if its a boy they will be able to tell earlier, if its a girl, i think they are weary about giving an exact bc it might be too early...but usually you can't miss a boy....(although im sure it still happens where they are wrong!)
    Anonymous

• i just found out this last week when i was 16 weeks and i could see everything right away, mines a boy and i could totally tell lol, if you cant see the boy parts its probably a girl :)congrats
    therisaa

Answer by therisaa at 12:28 PM on Nov. 23, 2009

• good chance, most drs check anyways around 17 weeks...
    huniyxyz

Answer by huniyxyz at 1:29 PM on Nov. 23, 2009