Is Palin a Trojan Horse?

www.thealaskastandard.com/content/Sarah-palin-trojan-horse

*******************************************************
It is CONSERVATIVE web-site. No liberal influence! Do you agree or not?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:23 PM on Nov. 23, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Sarah Palin is a real conservative.
    She has common sense, which Libs loathe.

I would not vote for her for Prez.
    She is still not the Maggie Thacker type personality needed to do the job.
    I have never thought that a woman should be Prez, anyways.
    But, admit, I don't see any conservative men on the horizon yet who will volunteer to do the job!
    Mitt Romney might work.
    His denomination isn't too big a problem for me.

mustbeGRACE

Answer by mustbeGRACE at 12:43 PM on Nov. 23, 2009

• Will she learn to form her own thoughts, rather than spew conservative talking points?

Answer by rkoloms at 12:54 PM on Nov. 23, 2009

• LOL the DNC has called for their troops to go after Palin you know because she is such a bimbo and a nobody lol

Anyway,to be honest here Sarah Palin is as close to a Reagan conservative since Reagan..she isnt running for president..but if she did I am not so sure i'd vote for her..only because I feel she needs a bit more behind her belt first..but she had it and it was against Obama..i'd absolutely check the box next to her name.There are some RINOS that cannot stand her the principles she hold are true cnservatism and that is why the RINOS cant stand her..
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 1:06 PM on Nov. 23, 2009

• Call me a Lib loather, then, if Palin is some sort of bastion of common sense. And the article's point about what she did as govenor....well, again if that is conservative, you all are welcome to it.

What really makes me laugh is the predictable tone of the one comment....SSDD from that camp. Let Palin keep herself at the forefront, and let the "leaders" of the conservatives aka the media who are licking her boots keep her at the top of some list. All the better for the rest of us. LOL - if the commentor is any indicator, the GOP will be all over itself with infighting.

I think Palin takes herself seriously, in spite of her massive fail thuse far into politics. I think a large number of people think she ought to be taken seriously......let them. I thought it was good to see some concern over Palin's obvious flaws from a purported con source. Too bad this person will be boo'd by the bootlickers.
    LiliM

Answer by LiliM at 1:08 PM on Nov. 23, 2009

• I love how the DNC has Palin at fault for the rationing 'fear mongering' yet a dem congress woman has it stated on her site that the health care bill will go by what that panel of 'experts' (minus an oncologist) has said ..on mammograms and paps.which will set us BACK..

tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 1:11 PM on Nov. 23, 2009

• I am hardly licking Palins boots..as I said id likely not even vote for the woman if she ran in 2012..that would be what alot of idiots did when they voted for Obama as president regardless of the info out there..
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 1:13 PM on Nov. 23, 2009

• Tn, you are charming as usual.

Interesting how you don't want to be a Sarah Bootlicker. At least, not anymore.

Quick POR - this ? is not about Obama, or a congresswoman who is not anywhere near trying to set herself up as the front person for a political party. Palin wants to be seen as a Conservative Somebody. The Dems don't have to do a thing to target her - she paints a big bullseye on her forehead all by herself. Anyone with sense can see it. If ever there was a woman in need of a friend to slap her and say, Girl, shut up! it's Palin. Not that she would listen.

I think Palin will eventually sink her own ship. All the better if she suckers the GOP into allowing her to represent them again. I think the writer of the article is right - it will blow up the GOP from within.

To the PP - I could have supported Romney if he hadn't kowtowed to the RR. He was the best businessman on the ticket.
    LiliM

Answer by LiliM at 1:23 PM on Nov. 23, 2009

• Lil Palin for president I have never been on that ship ..I have always stated I am not sure and feel shed need more under her belt..so I have no idea where you are getting that I was ever all for her being president..
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 1:24 PM on Nov. 23, 2009

• One thing is for sure we do not need any Snowes or Collins to run for president ..the RINOS need to be purged out
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 1:25 PM on Nov. 23, 2009

• Yeah she's great--she quit her job midterm and constantly plays the victim.
    Anonymous