Reverting to my old ways...

Recently, I have found myself snacking on a lot of the junk foods I loved in college (easy mac, ramen noodles, pizza, cola... the list goes on). I still eat well with my 2 year old son- but I am really loving the crap that I used to eat when I was living in a dorm with only a microwave to get me by.
Anyone else eating old favoriates or developing new junk food loves?
I never thought that at 26 weeks pregnant I would be eating like an 18 year old again:)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:24 PM on Nov. 23, 2009 in Pregnancy

• yeah no i do and im only 10 weeks, easy mac or mac n broc, romain noodles, right now im eating spagettie o's and salteines. . . ohhh and i love honey buns! :) but i also eat like salads and fruits daily. so it makes me feel better lol.
    sandraberke

Answer by sandraberke at 12:27 PM on Nov. 23, 2009

• When I was pg with my first I ate 4 Lil Deb oatmeal cream pies and took my glucose test the next morning.....big mistake! lol So when I was pregnant I relaxed and happily ate. Today, I am a vegetarian and feeling good.
    3gigglemonsters

Answer by 3gigglemonsters at 12:51 PM on Nov. 23, 2009