Curves sign up fee question....asked the other day but accidentally closed it I guess! : )

I was a member of Curves from 2003 to 2006. I even worked there for a year. I quit though when my job kept me from having time to ever work out there. Now I'm in a situation where I think I can make the time. I always loved Curves and it really helped me lose weight before. I think I've talked hubby into letting me join again.

Just wondering if they are running any specials now for signing up. I remember when I first signed up it wasn't cheap, but I know when I worked there we'd run specials and it was dirt cheap every once in a while.

I'd really like to join here before Christmas and have something to keep me motivated during the holidays. I've lost almost 30 lbs the past 3 months, but I feel like I really need to start strength training to tone everything up.

I'm actually going in here this afternoon to ask at Curves myself , but thought I'd see if I can get a heads up!

Thanks!

Nika75

Asked by Nika75 at 12:32 PM on Nov. 23, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• No answers yet