I have intense BABY FEVER!!!! and idk what to do!

I have a 14 month old who is absolutely wonderfull and anything I could ever want in a baby ..but ..i want another baby! NOW! Im about to graduate college and idt its the best time but its constanly i mean CONSTANTLY on my mind!!! and a puppy isnt going to do the trick. Has anyone had a baby when they knew it probably wasnt the right time (im not talking opps babys) and everything turned out fine? Is is too early to even start trying? my son is 14 months

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:53 PM on Nov. 23, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I went through the SAME thing when my DD was about the same age, and it was HORRIBLE for me. After about three months I started to get out of it, and now she is 19 months and we are happy to wait again..
    Anonymous

• Me too Gurlie.. Fight It!!! lol!!
    Mom2princessq

Answer by Mom2princessq at 1:05 PM on Nov. 23, 2009

• I have 5...PLEASE take one of mine lol!
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 1:11 PM on Nov. 23, 2009

• my oldest just recently turned one in november and im almost 11 weeks. nouthing wrong with it if you really feel like its the right time and your ready.
    sandraberke

Answer by sandraberke at 1:12 PM on Nov. 23, 2009

• My son is 20 months old and I have horrible baby fever too!!! Same as you! Always thinking about it! Ugh, we HAVE been trying though! Since May! :[
    mamie2shoes

Answer by mamie2shoes at 1:18 PM on Nov. 23, 2009

• My son is 22 months and We BOTH have baby fever... we have been trying since August :(
    aquarianmom69

Answer by aquarianmom69 at 1:22 PM on Nov. 23, 2009

• Damn! I don't think I"ll ever have 'baby fever' again now that I know how stressful and expensive raising kids is. I just don't think I"m cut out to be a mother to a little baby. I do much better when the kids are older.
    Anonymous

• Hallelujah Anon 1:46, They are cute but expensive..

Anonymous