Im 37 weeks and I have had a lot of cramping since last night.

I've been cramping all night and this morning with sharp stabbing pain with a wierd open feeling in my vagina. (TMI) Cramps are strong, like I have a heavy flow period. When I cramp I feel a leg cramp down my right leg and I cant really walk. I went to get stress test last week and all they said was I was thin out. I saw my doctor Friday all she did was say okay okay and took a test and said to go bk and get another stress test and check baby weight. I have to pee every second and sometimes its nothing.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:03 PM on Nov. 23, 2009 in Pregnancy

• It mostly sounds like a lot of normal stuff that happens in the end.
    You don't need to know your baby's weight estimation, it doesn't matter.
    You might try prenatal yoga/swimming exercises to get more comfortable. And if you're having this stuff because baby is trying to get into another position, the exercise can help.
    Be sure you're drinking a lot of water, eating healthily, and getting plenty of rest!

Is this your first baby?
    doulala

Answer by doulala at 3:33 PM on Nov. 23, 2009

• make sure you are WELL HYDRATED like doulala said... and pay attention to your body during the holiday. you don't want to over do it being so close. ;) hang in there... when it happens, I PROMISE you'll know it.
    yamdankypita

Answer by yamdankypita at 10:24 PM on Nov. 23, 2009