Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)


ok so my ex wont leave me alone
i told him to stop texting me or i was gonna call the cops
so he started to call i ignored it
then he started texting again saying if i did not reply he was gonna come over to my house
i replyed to that one text to if you do i will call the cops
he is still texting me and wont leave me alone
he is calling me childish and other stuff when he is the one who said he was gonna kill him self
i have no clue what to do im scared and worried my mom is home but i also am watching my sisters DD
am i over reacting or should i just call the cops now???

Answer Question

Asked by 19bubbles91 at 1:20 PM on Nov. 23, 2009 in Just for Fun

Level 5 (68 Credits)
Answers (13)
  • i'd call the cops... thats herassement

    Answer by Domsmom2009 at 1:22 PM on Nov. 23, 2009

  • Change your phone number/s. And lock your doors.

    Answer by louise2 at 1:23 PM on Nov. 23, 2009

  • Call the cops. Don't wait. Better safe than sorry.

    Answer by LuvMyMarine1024 at 1:23 PM on Nov. 23, 2009

  • I would call the cops to be on the safe side, they will prob go over and talk to him also. If he doesn't show up to let him know he can't be harassing you. Better safe than sorry.. Hugs!!


    Answer by Mom2princessq at 1:24 PM on Nov. 23, 2009

  • I would call the police and get a restraining order just to be on the SAFE side.

    Answer by momsgirl4 at 1:25 PM on Nov. 23, 2009

  • Can't you block his texts and calls?

    Answer by louise2 at 1:27 PM on Nov. 23, 2009

  • Call the cops he is harrasing you, then change your number or block his there has to be a way. GL

    Answer by IMAMOM2-2KIDS at 1:27 PM on Nov. 23, 2009

  • Call the police NOW. If he is harrassing you like this and making threats against himself then he has some serious issues. Better to get the police involved now rather than after he has cozued harm to you and your family.

    Answer by Anonymous at 1:38 PM on Nov. 23, 2009

  • You should definately call the police and make a report. Unfortunately, in most states, you cannot get a restraining order until he attempts to harm you... Isn't that horrible!!! One thing I would suggest, get a camera and place it somewhere where you can record him on your property. I had a stalker some years back and he vandalized my car 3X and my apt. once. Since I didn't have and eye witnesses, I didn't have a case. But if I had been able to record him doing the damage, I could have had him arrested. The new surveilance equipment is pretty cheap these days, unlike back when I was looking for it. You can get the motion detection camera for cheap. Google it. GL momma! I know its a scary situation to have an obsessed crazy person after you!

    Answer by kenzie07 at 1:40 PM on Nov. 23, 2009

  • Can't you just block his number?

    Answer by Anonymous at 1:40 PM on Nov. 23, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.