Has your husband cheated on you?

The man you are currently with. Are you staying for the kids or do you both feel the marriage is worth saving? Has he done it more than once? Anything else you want to say or add?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:24 PM on Nov. 23, 2009 in Relationships

• yes he has,and it just doesnt work sometimes,u lose sooooooo much trust.It drives u insane if u forgive them.But if you think ur marriage is worth fighting for,give it a try seek counsling,pray.good luck momma.
    Anonymous

• My man now, no and if he does he has to go.

I have been through that, and never, ever again.

I believe once a cheater, always and I mean always. :(

Wish I felt diffrent but don't.
    KFree907

Answer by KFree907 at 1:26 PM on Nov. 23, 2009

• My husband has never cheated on me. I can't say for sure since it hasn't happened, but I really can't see myself staying with someone who would ever do that.
    AllAboutKeeley

Answer by AllAboutKeeley at 1:28 PM on Nov. 23, 2009

• My husband never cheated but if he did, he'd be out the door. That's one big NO NO, and not worth staying with "just for the kids" you'd be miserable!!
    Anonymous

• As far as I know. 20 years of marriage. No he has never cheated.

Answer by louise2 at 1:42 PM on Nov. 23, 2009

• Yes! My ex cheated for the first time just a couple months shy of our first anniversary. He begged me not to leave him and seemed genuinely remorseful. I gave in - let him stay. Over the next few years he had cheated on me several more times and lied to me all the time. He even went to Atlantic City and cheated on me with a prostitute - he also told me he talked to this whore about me! In fact with all the girls he cheated on me with, he told them he was married and has two baby girls at home! He told me he told them he loved me and that there was nothing wrong with our relationship but he was in prison from the time he was 16 until 23 so he never got a chance to be reckless and carefree so he was just getting it out of his system. I told him he should of done that before asking me to marry his worthless ass and our marriage was finally over after three years of bullshit. I stayed cuz of my kids but I shouldn't have.
    Anonymous

• Although staying in a horrible marriage with a husband who cheated has taught me some lessons - if my current boyfriend ever cheats on me he won't be getting a second chance. I refuse to go through all that pain and drama again.
    Anonymous

• My x did cheat which is why he is an x. We did try to work it out but he kept cheating with everything that had an opening so I left.

Answer by admckenzie at 2:50 PM on Nov. 23, 2009

• Yes he did. The first time was a month after we got married. It happened a few more times. I would leave for a while and come back after he begged and promised he would never do it again. I was so stupid! I finally kicked him out after almost 7 years. What did it for me was that I was pregnant and my son deserved better than a cheating bastard for a father. Never again will I stay with someone that cheats on me. Once a cheater, always a cheater.
    Anonymous

• Has your husband cheated on you? Unfortunately Yes, the one thing I thought he would never do.

The man you are currently with. Are you staying for the kids or do you both feel the marriage is worth saving? At first I was staying for our baby girl,then I got preg. again so I continued to give him chances. But it's not worth saving, he's a compulsive liar.

Has he done it more than once? Anything else you want to say or add? I can't really say how many times I don't know, But I was a faithfull wife and stood by him too many times, I should had left a lot sooner, and our whole marriage has been a lie b/c of him, and me and the kids don't deserve this.
    Anonymous