My husband and i are seperated and we have 2 kids together

he cheated on me and moved out 2 blocks away from me,i allow him to see the childre when ever he wants because my kids need there dad,should i have a set schedule or just let him call annd come see them when ever he wants????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:35 PM on Nov. 23, 2009 in Relationships

• I honestly would have him set a schedule. He made his decision to be unfaithful, and so he needs to deal with the consequences. It is not fair to you to have him just come see your kids whenever he wants. I understand that you want to do what is best for the kids, but honestly, in my opinion, a schedule is best. At least you and the kids will know when to expect him. Good luck to you my dear, and big, huge hugs during this holiday season.
    MPWifeJessicia

Answer by MPWifeJessicia at 1:44 PM on Nov. 23, 2009

• If it means keeping the courts out of it, then by all means the two of your work out a schedule where the kids are benefiting from it.
    mom2mybabes

Answer by mom2mybabes at 2:29 PM on Nov. 23, 2009

• Schedule. Kids need stability

Answer by admckenzie at 2:53 PM on Nov. 23, 2009

• Schedule that he has to sign and agree to.
    MommaRox4683

Answer by MommaRox4683 at 2:59 PM on Nov. 23, 2009