What is a fun going out activity for a 2 year old??

My mom wants to do something with my 2 year old daughter and I. I am looking for something that she will find fun, any ideas?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:40 PM on Nov. 23, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• My kids love to go to PetSmart! I know it's weird, but if we have nothing to do we will stop by and they LOVE to look at everything.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 1:59 PM on Nov. 23, 2009

• Maybe they could go to a park? Or if the weather is nasty mabye the library. My library has toys and great children's books!
    justluvinmyson

Answer by justluvinmyson at 1:45 PM on Nov. 23, 2009

• If the weather is bad, they can go to an indoor play area. Does your local mall have a play area?
    RoostersMom4

Answer by RoostersMom4 at 1:50 PM on Nov. 23, 2009

• The park, indoor mall play areas, libraries, 2 year old's are still free at most zoo's and aquariums and it's usually $20 or less for adult admission, you could always look that up online.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 1:51 PM on Nov. 23, 2009

• Museums, Aquariums, the Zoo. If you live near, or can easily get to Chicago that would be a GREAT place to take your child. The Science and Industry Museum, The Field Museum, Shedd Aquarium, and soo much more. All within a short distance from each other. Make it a weekend of museums. I plan on doing that next year or the year after with my kids. I can't wait to go back to the Shedd.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 2:17 PM on Nov. 23, 2009