Does your husband stops you eatting?

My height is 5.8 and 145 pound, so I am not over Wight. And every body thinks I look good. But my husband tells me all the time stop or don't eat that. He treats me like 10 year old. He makes me so made. What should I do? He is bossy all the time with every thing. I don’t know what to do any more.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:49 PM on Nov. 23, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I would tell him to STFU, lol. Truthfully just start doing it back to him see how he likes it.
    PsychMommie

Answer by PsychMommie at 1:50 PM on Nov. 23, 2009

• Hell No! He knows better than do that. He loves me for who I am fat or skinny. ( IF) he ever did say something like that he knows I tear him a new, one and run down his short coming and his ego would be in the gutter.  Stand up for yourself gurlie.. Hugs!!

Mom2princessq

Answer by Mom2princessq at 1:54 PM on Nov. 23, 2009

• My DH tries to do that. I just tell him, you are not my Dad. So shut up. Yea, just stat doing it back to him, like PSCHMOMMIE said. See how he likes it.

Answer by louise2 at 1:55 PM on Nov. 23, 2009

• mine will tell me that what im eating might not be the best thing in the world for me being pregnant but he never ever tells me to stop eating something or put down that taco! thats just crazy, what happend to for better or worse. that is a big open window. . i think you guys need to talk. and maybe seek couciling.
    sandraberke

Answer by sandraberke at 1:58 PM on Nov. 23, 2009

• i am a really bad speller, but you spell like a 10 yr old.... and i am not a spelling grammar natzi.... no! my dh cannot tell me what to eat, he would never do that...
    AmaliaD

Answer by AmaliaD at 2:00 PM on Nov. 23, 2009

• AmaliaD, STFU! and leave her alone. She is trying to help who cares how she spells.

Anonymous

• I am proud of my spelling. cuz English is my third language. and I think I am doing pretty good.
    Anonymous

• I agree with PsychMommie. I wouldn't have sex with him anymore either. And I would tell him why. I think that is the worst thing you could possibly say to someone. I am very touchy about my weight.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 2:04 PM on Nov. 23, 2009

• Wow. He sounds like a control freak. I bet this isn't the only thing he controls you on is it?
    Anonymous

• Thank you anonymous
    Anonymous