Should I be Concerned?

My now 20 month old daughter has been putting her hand down between her legs. She's been doing it since she was 16 months. At first i thought something was bothering her , but then there were other factors to consider. One fact is that it seems she is ready to potty train and I haven't started it yet. She pulls her diapers off and puts her hands down there while peeing on the floor. She also likes to be bottom naked. If she has her diaper on she will sometimes stick her hand on the side of her diaper. I'm pretty sure those diapers are becoming uncomfortable. Any advice or is there a mother out there that has or is experiencing the same thing with their little ones?

luvelymommy

Asked by luvelymommy at 2:24 PM on Nov. 23, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Sounds like she might be ready, all little kids like to feel themselves, its no biggie don't stress on it, and happy training MOM!
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 2:30 PM on Nov. 23, 2009

• my only thought is potty train. suggestion: straight to panties. sounds just like my ravyn did. we had messes for a week or 2 they starteed getting less freguent night messes still happen but r less. we stated her right b4 her 2nd bday.
    Shannon85

Answer by Shannon85 at 2:34 PM on Nov. 23, 2009

• Ok. Thank you both for your responses. I feel a little better now. Even though I have 3 kids each and everyone of them are different so I was just wondering. I really need to get this on the roll
    luvelymommy

Answer by luvelymommy at 6:26 PM on Nov. 23, 2009