HOW MANY PEOPLE ARE IN YOUR HOUSEHOLD AND HOW MUCH DO U SPEND ON THANKSGIVING FOOD?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:47 PM on Nov. 23, 2009 in Just for Fun

• There are 5 of us right now, I'm 36 weeks preg with baby #4 so I'll be eating for two and we are having our friends over for thanksgiving. I spent about $100.00 only because we have most of what we need for that dinner here already. Man, I cant wait for that turkey but I'm not looking forward to the swelling feet afterwords either from standing up cooking! LOL
    angieluv

Answer by angieluv at 2:49 PM on Nov. 23, 2009

• We all gather at my Moms house and there will be 8-15 of us depending on who has to work and such. We always split the cost so no one family gets stuck with it all. I guess we probably spend about 12-15 a family
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 2:49 PM on Nov. 23, 2009

• there is only 2 adults(im pregnant) and 2 toddlers at my house and we are spending about 50.
    sandraberke

Answer by sandraberke at 2:53 PM on Nov. 23, 2009

• there is me and husband plus our 2 kids...then my parents, brother, and my grandparents....we are going to spend around $150-200.
    glamomomo

Answer by glamomomo at 3:03 PM on Nov. 23, 2009

• There are going to be 11 people at my house and i spent about $30 for everything.
    jnsdrf

Answer by jnsdrf at 6:28 PM on Nov. 23, 2009