middle name help

i am having baby girl. her name will be Allison. i have no clue for a middle name that sounds good. will you please help? thanks, thank you.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:11 PM on Nov. 23, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Lynn (my sister is alison lynn

nicole( I love)

GL
    Anonymous

• I like Nicole, Marie,....check baby name sites, you'll find a lot more names.
    MommaRox4683

Answer by MommaRox4683 at 3:18 PM on Nov. 23, 2009

• Allison Rae is nice, do you have a family name that you like but wouldn't use for a first name?
    preacherskid

Answer by preacherskid at 3:19 PM on Nov. 23, 2009

• my husband and i picked out name by picking names we liked them yelling the name aloud. so practice yelling allison ________ (possible name) because you want it to flow but not be to many syables ... i know it sounds funny but try it. also dont just dismiss a name, try it out for a few days. i named our son linkin michael but it took awhile for my hubby to catch on. think about your last name too!!! her name will start with an A so check to make sure it doesnt stand for a body part or something.
    Sweetpeascare

Answer by Sweetpeascare at 4:15 PM on Nov. 23, 2009

• What is something close to your last name if you don't want to share it on here? I have a last name that I give and tell them it is close to my last name...it is actually very close to my last name cause people always think that is what I am saying when I tell them my last name.

Anyway, having a last name to work with makes name suggestions easier. You could even say something like it starts with an H and ends in 'son' if your name was something like Henderson so we knew not to give names that have the son sound or names that sound funny next to an H name.
    VintageWife

Answer by VintageWife at 4:50 PM on Nov. 23, 2009