4 and a half wk old puppy fell of the bed...

he is soo little (like .5 lbs) and he fell off of the bed, which is about 3 ft. high off the ground. he doesn't really act any different but sleeps more. do u think he is okay? lol

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:13 PM on Nov. 23, 2009 in Pets

• most likely yes... but if he doesn't get better you can always take him to the vet
    tntmom1027

Answer by tntmom1027 at 3:16 PM on Nov. 23, 2009

• If he's not whining when he walks or moves then he's fine.. puppies are babies.. they sleep a lot
    Jan0609momma

Answer by Jan0609momma at 5:19 PM on Nov. 23, 2009

• What do you mean "lol"? How was this funny?
    He'll probably be fine but I fail to see how it was funny at all. I had one fall from my bed at 11 weeks and it killed her... so if I were you, I'd make sure he doesn't get on the bed without you watching him.
    Gremlyn

Answer by Gremlyn at 5:38 AM on Nov. 24, 2009

• i said *lol* bc i thought ppl would probably make fun of me for asking this, im not saying it is funny...if i thought it was funny that he fell off the bed, do u think i would be worried about it? no i dont think so! so keep your smart a** remarks away please! thanks and i put him on the bed with me when i sleep but that's not happening anymore!!
    Anonymous

• Keep an eye on the way he walks, what kind of dog? I know with dachshunds and other breeds with longer backs you really need to be careful with them jumping up high or falling.
    Hope he's okay.
    drpepper73

Answer by drpepper73 at 12:58 PM on Nov. 24, 2009

• You're an idiot. You put the dog on the bed while you're asleep?

Please give the dog to someone that can actually take care of it responsibly.

Anonymous

• Wow.

Poor puppy. : (

You don't even have to be knowledgeable about dogs to know not to do that - just good old fashion common sense.
    Anonymous