Did any of your weird pregnancy cravings become a hit at your house?

The other day I was craving a roast. I whipped out the crockpot, threw in a roast and a bunch of random crap... Seriously random crap! My Dh, Little sister and Mother tasted it and LOVED IT! So much so that they had me make it again last night... LOL! Well this morning I asked my DH if he would slice me some monterey jack cheese to put on some crackers. Well he brought me the cheese and crackers. I ate one and decided it needed some grape jelly. Eew right? haha well I loved it. DH tried it now he loves it... LOL he has been eating it all morning... DH said "man I love pregnancy food!" bahahaha

How about your random food cravings? anything become a hit?

firethearson

Asked by firethearson at 3:21 PM on Nov. 23, 2009 in Just for Fun

• yes... captain crunch chopped in vanilla ice cream with chocolate on top and some cherries.
    Anonymous

• Potato chips and mustard! I can't eat them around my kids or they eat them all.
    nmmama09

Answer by nmmama09 at 3:32 PM on Nov. 23, 2009

• I had none.
    Anonymous