housecleaning and lifestyle

do you get help with cleaning your house? I am thinking of it. i'd prefere to do more important thanks w/ my son - developmantal, educational, care-related etc. i'd prefer to have valuable family time and good moments to cherish over this.

do you have any advice for me? please consider my 9 month old baby and me getting my job soon.

how (badly) could this affect us? is there anything instead you would give up on of the musts to do at home? what would it be?

thank you for your answers

baby133

Asked by baby133 at 3:32 PM on Nov. 23, 2009 in Home & Garden

• We used to have help w/ the housecleaning once a month for all of the big stuff. It was GREAT! It was good for mine and DH's marriage too b/c I wasn't obsessing over him being a little messy like I do now. Thing is, I have to do all of the cleaning now that we've cut back, so I'm much more anal about things and this has caused more than a few tiffs between me and the hubbs. So, I would say, if you have the extra money, go for it girly! It takes so much anxiety away from the little things that can become very stressful and overwhelming.
    kenzie07

Answer by kenzie07 at 3:38 PM on Nov. 23, 2009

• thank you for your answer. i am not stressing over things, don't have time - as simple as that. must had been hard to go back to work. to make me feel better and my dh appreciate the taff job i would be doing than, i'd probably ask him to devote to one of his 'musts' too. or help me every other or so turn. good luck.
    baby133

Answer by baby133 at 7:07 AM on Nov. 24, 2009