what is this world coming to?

Adam Lambert at the AMA is so sick im scared to see what will be on tv when my dd gets older

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n9fATzGwFJY

keithamy06

Asked by keithamy06 at 3:41 PM on Nov. 23, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• What did he do?

I'm afraid to watch it.

He is gay and I don't know WHAT I'll see!
    mustbeGRACE

Answer by mustbeGRACE at 3:46 PM on Nov. 23, 2009

• Grace its gross hussies parading around even some male hussies in sado mastic uniform and the singer actually looks as if he is fingering one of the hussies (thats near the end of the video).
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 3:53 PM on Nov. 23, 2009

• or were all of them males? No telling these days..if that is the case then the singer was diddling with ones package
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 3:56 PM on Nov. 23, 2009

• bouncing

mustbeGRACE

Answer by mustbeGRACE at 4:07 PM on Nov. 23, 2009

• Whaaaa? I don't watch awards shows anymore. They are boring. Guess I missed the show. I haven't watched any news at all today, but I guess I will check out the link.

BRB.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 4:29 PM on Nov. 23, 2009

• Okay, just watched it. Ewwwwwww......... I can get behind some showmanship and stuff, but I found some of it really gross.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 4:38 PM on Nov. 23, 2009

• Mmmm. I don't keep cable and stay off you tube. My mind is dirty enough from trying to keep track of corruption hill.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 4:41 PM on Nov. 23, 2009

• LOL lovin..isnt that the truth about the corruption on the hill

I don't have cable either by choice
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 4:52 PM on Nov. 23, 2009

• simulated oral sex and him fingering a chick were pretty over the top. He cries discrimination I say they censored in the West so not everyone had to watch his nasty performance. This is not about him being gay guys kissing is seen on TV now. This was about the other stuff that was over the top and not right for the venue. We don't watch these shows they are always too vulgar and our kids are still up.
    Anonymous

• Fortunately, I don't watch much TV. I would sooner read books and do things with my children. Most TV shows are crap and the commercials are irritatating too.

janet116

Answer by janet116 at 6:00 PM on Nov. 23, 2009