When is it too early to start having sex again after you have a baby?

This was my second, i didnt tear i have no pain at all and i am not bleeding at all. It has beed 2 weeks and 2 days since i had my baby. I really dont want t have sex too much but dh does and i want him to be happy...but i keep telling him its too early. I waited the full six weeks with my first. Do you think it is still to early?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:41 PM on Nov. 23, 2009 in Health

• Yes! Always wait the full 6 weeks. Your body needs time to recover from the trauma of giving birth. Even if you stop bleeding, your body is still not ready for sex. Make him wait. If he just possibly can't wait, offer him oral sex, or a hand job. If he makes excuses, tell him it's your body and you need to let it recover!
    Annabel1809Lee

Answer by Annabel1809Lee at 3:45 PM on Nov. 23, 2009

• I waited 4 weeks I was a little uncomfortable but he was gentle and it didnt cause any problems. I would say it depends on how you feel and i would offer oral for the next wk or so just to be sure. Dont let him pressure you, but he may just miss that connection with you.
    Anonymous

• wait six weeks. Give him and hand job. He'll be happy

Answer by admckenzie at 10:01 PM on Nov. 23, 2009

• Wait until you want to. He will be fine. If a man were to have a baby he wouldn't have sex for a year. lol Give him oral or masturbate him, but if you're not up to it don't even do that. You just had a baby, you have more important things to worry about.
    Anonymous