ways to keep your mind off wanting another baby?

I ant another baby and can not keep my mind off the thought. its not the right time finacially so Im trying to get it off my mind. Am I crazy?! lol need help!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:43 PM on Nov. 23, 2009 in Just for Fun

• stretch marks, geeting fat, labor, delivery, puked, sleepless night. crying, poop, after bith pain. post partum bleeding. want me to keep going lol
    piwife

Answer by piwife at 3:47 PM on Nov. 23, 2009

• Remember every time you had to wake up at night to (fill in the blank), then imagine what it would be like to do that with two. Just tell yourself that you are not ready to support another and you are doing the best thing for your family right now by waiting; plus you get to enjoy the one you have all to yourself.
    preacherskid

Answer by preacherskid at 3:49 PM on Nov. 23, 2009

• I waited for grandkids, It was hard, but if I could have another today I'd do it. I think it's just the way some of us are made (in our genes). My daughter has 2 and never has the desire for more.
    Anonymous

• Keep the bills for the first one posted on the frig.

Answer by admckenzie at 4:07 PM on Nov. 23, 2009