Could I be pregnant?

Hello
The first day of my menstrual cycle was October 26. I am trying to conceive so I had unprotected sex the 31 and then once a week since then. For the past 2 weeks I have been experiencing a few things....
fatigue. I cannot get enough sleep lol, moodiness, last week i was nauseous for a couple of days then it went away. Also I have had a few dull achy pains in my breasts come and go but they aren't so sore that i cannot touch them. But my main thing that I was wondering about is in my lower abdomen I am having a tight feeling. these arent pms symptoms for me

It feels like my panties are constricting a few twinges here and there, feeling bloated, kinda gassy, i feel the tightness like when i am sitting or laying down. lower back pain too

my cycle is usually a week after the 28 day mark, but last month is was 28 days..so if it stays that way i should get my period this thursday

any thoughts?

RockerMom09

Asked by RockerMom09 at 3:51 PM on Nov. 23, 2009 in Pregnancy

• take a test
    nsrush83

Answer by nsrush83 at 3:56 PM on Nov. 23, 2009

• Seriously... go take a test!
    Anonymous

• hmmmm....i am in the same situation....ovulated on the 1st of November. About a week after that my breasts and nipples were sore and extremly hard and heavy....was also feeling a little nauseous here and there. my period was due on saturday and today is Monday and still no sign of it coming at all....I actually have been urinating alot today. Haven't taken a test yet...I am kind of scared don't want a bfn. what do you think?

lots of baby dust to us both!!!!
    gurl2033

Answer by gurl2033 at 7:17 PM on Nov. 23, 2009