I have this wired bump on my head, but the thing is i never bumped my head. what is it?

My head is really sore. I have had this pain for a year. I had looked up signs of brain tumors, and I have all the signs. I can't get checked out cause my mom lost all my records. I just want to hear what you have to say, and if you know anything about it.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:11 PM on Nov. 23, 2009 in Health

• What do you mean you can't get it checked out? So what if you don't have records, if you think it's something like that go to the ER, they will check it.

Sounds like a troll!!
    jenree33

Answer by jenree33 at 4:13 PM on Nov. 23, 2009

• My mom wont I don't know why? But she thinks I am maken it up. Cause when I was little I would go to the nurse a lot. She thinks I have to have my records for this.. :(
    Anonymous

• You don't need records to go to the doctor or ER. If you are concerned get your ass to the doctor!
    jenree33

Answer by jenree33 at 4:19 PM on Nov. 23, 2009

• I don't think she will take me, cause we don't have money to pay for that. I mean my step dad is in the army but the tri-care does not cover me cause he has not signed me up for it, and my real dad has lame insurance.
    Anonymous

• Go to the ER. They will send the bill to Mom and it will get paid

Answer by admckenzie at 10:00 PM on Nov. 23, 2009

• Google "Community Health Centers" to find the master Web site of government-run health clinics that will see anyone, regardless of their ability to pay. You can drill down to find the location of a clinic near you.

Answer by rkoloms at 8:10 AM on Nov. 24, 2009