How about chicken breast..

So my stew meat went bad. I have two boneless skinless chicken breast (it's only my daughter and I). I also have onion, celery, a potato, chicken broth, cream of chicken soup, egg noodles, (note I don't want chicken noodle soup, I have all these things left over from making soup last week) and I'm sure I have other things.. any ideas? I'm in a rut and don't want to go grocery shopping until tomorrow when the commissary is open.

toriandgrace

Asked by toriandgrace at 4:13 PM on Nov. 23, 2009 in Food & Drink

• Cook the chicken & cut up. Cook the noodles. Chop up the veggies and saute til soft in a little butter or oil. Mix the chicken, noodles, veggies, and cream of chicken soup. Heat through and serve. Can also add cheese if desired.
    Anonymous

• Chicken noodle casserole. Just like tuna only using precooked chicken. Just boil the breasts then cut into bite size pieces.
    Anonymous