bah hum bug

Who else feels overwhelmed this time of year?

We host a couple parties each year, between menus, cleaning, gifts, etc.... and on top of all that a 2 week vacation to the other side of the country Im already feeling overwhelmed!!!!! ugh... and it has just begun!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:29 PM on Nov. 23, 2009 in Just for Fun

• No dinners to host, no traveling to see family.. Just trying to make it memorable for our boys and that's overwhelming for me... I get so depressed this time of the year, but I don't want my kids to know. I can't wait for it to be over.
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 4:34 PM on Nov. 23, 2009

• I agree with both of you. I enjoy the eggnog lattes and xmas lights but beyond that, forget it. All the pressure of xmas, holidays, cooking, entertaining. I'd much rather it were summer.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 4:55 PM on Nov. 23, 2009

• I love this time of year. I try to do things throughout the year to help keep it simple. The gifts are almost all bought & wrapped. I do a generic letter for Christmas cards and they're addressed and ready to go except for the final printing of the letter & sealing so I can add final details. It helps to spread it all out over a years time instead of cramming it all into a month. So bring it on!
    baconbits

Answer by baconbits at 4:58 PM on Nov. 23, 2009

• Oh dont I know baconbits..... but this year simply got away with me. I didnt do anything prep wise so now it is down to the last min.

op
    Anonymous