cheap books for a 3yr old??

i want to buy more books for my son, but a lot of them are kind of pricey. anyone know where to get books for cheap??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:32 PM on Nov. 23, 2009 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• Yup, Goodwill or a thriftstore.
    WindyTheWidow

Answer by WindyTheWidow at 4:34 PM on Nov. 23, 2009

• walmart has a section in the toys department as well as alot of the local book stores with nice books that are section off by the age or grade your child is in take them thur different steps thur out school yrs that help them with their reading and i know at walmart they are nomally 2.00 each. they really help my son get a head start above some of the other children.
    texasdelta

Answer by texasdelta at 4:35 PM on Nov. 23, 2009

• Dollar Tree
    Half-Price Books
    Library Book Sales
    Laura1229

Answer by Laura1229 at 4:43 PM on Nov. 23, 2009

• dollar tree
    family dollar
    dollar general
    i take my daughter to the thrift store and buy them for her too
    amymartinez0214

Answer by amymartinez0214 at 4:59 PM on Nov. 23, 2009

• Dollar Tree has the best selection for a dollar book, and they are really nice books for the most part. Plus Target has a special discount section, at the front of our local store that usually has good dollar books for sale! Once Upon A Child usually has gently used books for around a dollar also!
    Christian-Mom79

Answer by Christian-Mom79 at 5:35 PM on Nov. 23, 2009

• A used bookstore. Scholastic.com Walmart, garage sales, book sales at the public library. The dollar bins at Target, the dollar stores.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 8:42 PM on Nov. 23, 2009

• dollar store books are crap. look on amazon... you can get great kids books for like 70 cents and 3 dollar shipping, most are like new. try that.
    AmaliaD

Answer by AmaliaD at 9:07 AM on Nov. 24, 2009

• biblio.com
    0123456

Answer by 0123456 at 12:13 AM on Nov. 26, 2009

• Garage sales too or the "Weekend Kid's Consignment" sales (as opposed to consignment stores). A lot of times those Consignment sales will be half-priced at the end. I usually get a good haul from them and Library discards are great too because a lot of the books are in Library (durable) binding.
    Kajon

Answer by Kajon at 1:15 AM on Nov. 27, 2009

• I just ordered some books from booksamillion.com for my daughter. You can find some for as low as $1. I also get a lot of books at mom-to-mom sales.
    lovinmystar

Answer by lovinmystar at 1:57 AM on Nov. 28, 2009