Are you pregnant with a boy?

And do you find yourself being more moody?

Imogine

Asked by Imogine at 4:41 PM on Nov. 23, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I'm not moody but I have HORRIBLE morning sickness. I was diognosed with hyperemesis and while it's better than it was at the beginning, I'm still on meds to keep the nausia and vomiting in check. Not fun. I haven't really had any mood swings though.
    triforcechick

Answer by triforcechick at 4:58 PM on Nov. 23, 2009

• I am! I feel great, I'm definitely more sensitive but I wouldn't say more moody.

HMHUTSON

Answer by HMHUTSON at 5:05 PM on Nov. 23, 2009

• acutally i find myself less moody this pregnancy, but my last was a boy too. all i know is im soon to be in a house full of MEN and that in itself will make me moody. lol
    NaKeYJaKeYsMoMy

Answer by NaKeYJaKeYsMoMy at 5:08 PM on Nov. 23, 2009

• im pregnant with a boy and i am very moody and snappy! so it is differant carring with a boy than a girl
    ohmama213

Answer by ohmama213 at 5:12 PM on Nov. 23, 2009

• my friend had a boy and she was very testie lol
    Jan0609momma

Answer by Jan0609momma at 5:26 PM on Nov. 23, 2009

• I was just wondering. I don't know what i'm haivng yet but my husband thinks I'm having a boy because I'm way more moody than I was when I was pregnant with my daughter. I'm trying not to be though. I think I just need some chocolate.
    Imogine

Answer by Imogine at 5:35 PM on Nov. 23, 2009

• I was actually more moody with my daughter then with my son! I was sick my whole pregnancy with her! and I had a great pregnancy with my son!
    liltinymommy

Answer by liltinymommy at 6:12 PM on Nov. 23, 2009

• i think its different for everyone but i just found out im having a boy and i went by all those signs to look for like are you carying low and i never threw up but i was very sick and my babys heartbeat is really strong they say all these symtoms means boy but its all unpredictable, :)
    Anonymous

• Yes i am very moody this is my second pregnancy and I am pregnant with a boy I was a little moody with the girl but not near as much I dont know if it is things happening in my life but I cry alot and jump on my husband alot for no reason
    Anonymous

• Nope. Pregnant with my 3 child, all boys. I don't think I've been that bad with any of them, hubby says I can have mood swings but I'm not that bad. I'll admit when I'm moody though. I've never had a girl so i can't tell you if there's a difference.
    Rachell9503

Answer by Rachell9503 at 12:31 AM on Nov. 24, 2009