Do you keep your kids busy with school while off for the holidays?

My kids are off for Thanksgiving vacation and I really need to keep them on top of their schooling. Any suggestions!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:46 PM on Nov. 23, 2009 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

• I have to do this with my son, not so much formy daughter since she is in kindergarten.
    He has a study book that is always in their bookbag so I make him do at least an hour of review a day or i pull somehting off of the internet to work on like a math website ot reading website.
    karglynn

Answer by karglynn at 5:13 PM on Nov. 23, 2009

• I have store bought workbooks that I work with my 7yr old in 1st grade when there is a long vacation or sometimes over the weekend. At least 2pages a day.
    kathynej7142007

Answer by kathynej7142007 at 6:29 PM on Nov. 23, 2009

• No that's why it's vacation. Well my son is doing well in school that's why I let him relax. When I was growing up my mom as well let us enjoy the vacation. Summer I must admit I do have him practice some things. He's in 1st grade by the way.
    Subwife02

Answer by Subwife02 at 12:39 AM on Nov. 24, 2009

• Workbooks are great, you can get some good ones at the dollar store. There are also alot of websites that you can use to print out work sheets.
    drpepper73

Answer by drpepper73 at 12:43 PM on Nov. 24, 2009