pushing down

sometimes i swear she's trying to escape! lol...anyways, i'm a little over 35 weeks into my 1st pregnancy and for the last hour or two i feel like she is really pushing down...she dropped a few weeks ago but seems to be a bit lower than usual. i didnt think it was that bad until i noticed that i've been walking a little crouched down (god i must have looked ridiculous!)... i know one of the things they say to go to L&D for is if she feels like she's pushing down but i really dont want to do that if its nothing to be worried about. i have an NST at 9:00 in the morning so should i just wait and talk to them about it then?

SammyJoB

Asked by SammyJoB at 4:51 PM on Nov. 23, 2009 in Pregnancy

• i'd wait
    Anonymous

• i've never heard to go to l&d for pushing down, and it just sounds like regular 8-9 month stuff to me =) good luck!
    Anonymous

• My baby is doing the same thing to me right now. It's insane and it hurts!! I just try to lay down and put my feet up when she starts in. It helps a little bit. I also start poking her to try to get her to move around and relive some of the pressure.
    jedwards2009

Answer by jedwards2009 at 12:48 AM on Nov. 24, 2009