Some people are so stupid? (i didn't know where to put this)

Explain to me how my friend and her husband can both have full time jobs for over a year.. while i haven't worked since 03/08 and my husband is the only one making money.. we've had a child in the mean time.. their rent was less then ours.. we have more vehicles to pay for.. and yet they are like in the worst place ever because they're 3 months behind on comcast, 5 months behind on the electric bill, month or so behind on rent.. they got a ticket and got their car impounded and she can't afford 35 dollars for a co pay.. but my husband and i have so much savings, how its it possible are they just stupid because thats the conclusion i've come to.. and they're trying to get pregnant!

Jan0609momma

Asked by Jan0609momma at 5:08 PM on Nov. 23, 2009 in Just for Fun

• You have answered your own question. They are stupid.
    Anonymous

• Perhaps they don't make as much as they say. Did you ever think of that?

soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 5:11 PM on Nov. 23, 2009

• sounds like they need to learn how to budget.
    Anonymous

• They have a spending problem, and obviouslt waste it on "wants" is my guess. Immaturity.
    Anonymous

• Because they live beyond their means. It is what is wrong with so many people today. They want so they buy but haven't figured out they need to pay basic bills before they buy extras. Irks me to no end.
    Anonymous

• obviously*
    Anonymous

• Maybe they have student loans, maybe they don't make as much as they say, maybe her husband has a gambling problem, maybe they support one or both parents, who knows, and why do you care, the reason I ask is if they are not asking you for money or just griping about it why don't you lend an ear and lend some of your smart budgeting tips to her? I have a friend who had no idea how to cook and was spending a fortune on take out and eating out, I taught her how to cook and she is so appreciative, take care mom!
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 5:17 PM on Nov. 23, 2009

• Maybe you should try to talk to your "FRIEND" and help her out. Does comcast even let you be 5 mos. behind? Seriously? Maybe they have other priority's you know nothing about. I don't know I'm just saying....you might not want to judge cause god forbid you end up in a bad position one day. You wouldn't want people judging you. :D
    Anonymous