please read. need answers ASAP!!!!

for the last 3 nights i have been having intense cramping in my stomach. my whole stomach gets hard. it kinda feels like i have the flu..like someone is squeezing my insides and twisting them. its hard to breathe. i just want to know if these are true contractions or BH?! please help!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:11 PM on Nov. 23, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I can't say for sure but it sounds like real ones to me call you Dr. and tell him/her how you are feelin gor call the hospital and tell them they will know good luck!!!
    ktinaza

Answer by ktinaza at 5:13 PM on Nov. 23, 2009

• I agree that it sounds real, but if you are only feeling them at night, it must be BH. During the day you are too busy to notice. How far along are you?
    kjrn79

Answer by kjrn79 at 5:15 PM on Nov. 23, 2009

• if they are speratic ones meaning they come an go then they are braxton hicks but if they last 1 minute with 3 minutes apart from each other then get your but to the er or call your ob those are real contractions!
    ohmama213

Answer by ohmama213 at 5:15 PM on Nov. 23, 2009

• its not only at night. yesterday and today its been an all day thing. its to the point that im nauseous. i am a little over 37wks.
    Anonymous

• if it's been 3 straight days i'd say it was BH but i'd talk to your dr just in case.. do they get harder or longer or whatnot... then they'd be the real deal..
    Jan0609momma

Answer by Jan0609momma at 5:26 PM on Nov. 23, 2009

• Sounds like BH contractions. If you can move around and they stop. Or ifs you are moving and be still and they stop, they are BH.
    Anonymous