twins or not

hi i got an utrasound today and the lady was looking real hard then all of a sudden she said dose mutible gestions run in your family and i said yes then i asked do you see 2 she said i cant tell you your dr will have too.... also im 5 weeks so all she could see is the yock sac...... when i was watching it looked 2 but i dont know just wondering if you were ever asked that my dr cant talk to me till tom.. so im nerves in a good way lol

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:03 PM on Nov. 23, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Sounds like you have twins mommy :) Congrats!
    jenwmuot

Answer by jenwmuot at 6:04 PM on Nov. 23, 2009

• thank you i hope i have always wanted twins i just hate the waiting game
    Anonymous

• Aww, ive always wanted twins :D Congrats.. Post an update after you talk to your doc, and let us know how it went! GL ;)
    Anonymous

• i dont know why they would do an ultrasound so early
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 7:16 PM on Nov. 23, 2009

• thank you i will post when i find out they did one so early b/c ihave been spotting
    klinemom2

Answer by klinemom2 at 8:15 PM on Nov. 23, 2009

• I am pregnant with twins and I also had my first ultrasound at 5 weeks... I was watching the screen while she was doing the u/s and I thought I saw 2 sacs so I asked the tech and she told me that there were 2 sacs but she said there was a possibility that one of them could be empty (since it was still too early to see the heartbeats)... but I've had another ultrasound since then and it's definitely twins. So, you could be having twins or it could be one baby and one empty sac ... that does happen... but I would say you're probably having twins. Congrats!
    JenMarie2007

Answer by JenMarie2007 at 11:27 PM on Nov. 23, 2009

• By the way... the doc told me that spotting is very common with twin pregnancies. Good luck!
    JenMarie2007

Answer by JenMarie2007 at 11:28 PM on Nov. 23, 2009

• thank you everyone
    klinemom2

Answer by klinemom2 at 11:44 PM on Nov. 23, 2009