I am a vibrate MOM. my sex drive is intense and plus i make to much noise. My 2 yr old was crying in her room cause i think she thought mom and dad was fussing.Sorry but what can i do to get my time back?

should i sound proof my bedroom or turn on the stereo? i tried being quiet but i was just into it. how do parents get back into the sex mood with out the sex mood leaving.

90210citrus

Asked by 90210citrus at 6:54 PM on Nov. 23, 2009 in Relationships

• how about waiting until you know your child is sound asleep
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 6:57 PM on Nov. 23, 2009

• We wait til our kids are asleep, or if we can find time when they are at school. We always turn on the tv or the radio too. IMO that's something they should not be hearing lol.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 7:07 PM on Nov. 23, 2009

• Control yourself until your baby is sleeping.
    Anonymous

• WTF? What is a vibrate mom?
    Kimposible

Answer by Kimposible at 7:27 PM on Nov. 23, 2009

• kids aren't they something lol. My sister and her husband was having sex and she like you can get a bit loud, my neece was 3yrs old and heard them having sex and thought my brother -n- law was hurting her ,so she got the phone and called my dad and said " daddy is hurting mommy " my dad drove over there at 2am ...... yea shock don't begin to explain what they were feeling lol that kid was to " is " smart for her own good.
    But to answer ur question there aint much u can do expect wait and do it if she goes on over night visits with someone, or u gotta learn to put that pillow to good use............ which is what my sister ended up doing, good luck to ya.
    shercarico

Answer by shercarico at 8:46 PM on Nov. 23, 2009

• Hold your breath. Wait until she's asleep. If you can't do those things, put a muzzle on.
    Anonymous

• I used to have to put a pillow over my face bc I was so loud! We went to a motel one time but left the window open and someone called the cops thinking he was killing me!!!! lol Maybe you get get a sitter and really get freaky. Or turn up the tv so she's used to hearing noise in the background even while sleeping.

Answer by admckenzie at 9:20 PM on Nov. 23, 2009

• Try growing up.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:53 AM on Nov. 24, 2009