What is the best cell phone company in your opinion?

We are looking for a new company because ATT has screwed us over big time.
Some how or normal 50 dollar bill turned in to 1200 in one month. We dont have anything extra on it no internet nothing. So we are looking for a new company

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:59 PM on Nov. 23, 2009 in Just for Fun

• i like being with verizon. Most of my pals are with verizon so i get free calling to them.

My dad said, "AT&T is great stock. Just don't buy anything else from them. They really screw their customers to help out their shareholders."
    ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 7:33 PM on Nov. 23, 2009

• We have Net 10 pay as you go phones. Our cell phone bill was $130 a month with U.S cellular and we just could afford it anymore (and we never had any problems with them). With Net 10 we had to buy the phones (which can cost as little as $30 or if you want camera and bluetooth they cost more) but now we pay $60 every two months for both phones. It works well for us! :)
    Frogbaby83

Answer by Frogbaby83 at 7:04 PM on Nov. 23, 2009

• try the tracfone...pay as you use it...can get them at Walmart

we use AT&T and haven't had any problems with them
    Anonymous

• I really like Verizon.
    haysmum

Answer by haysmum at 7:12 PM on Nov. 23, 2009

• I have had several providers, ATT- screwed us over on something we didnt put on the phones and wouldn't refund us. Sprint/Nextel- I got Horrible horrible service. I live in houston not like it is BFE and couldn't get service where i live. I tried to get another phone thinking it was the phone and no one wanted to help. I have had VERIZON and i love love loved it and I wish i had it back. never had any problems with service or customer support the only reason we don't have them anymore is because we had to cut spending and go with some place that had what we needed but at a cheaper price. I have had T-mobile for a few weeks now and havent had any problems so i cant say a plus or negative about them.
    AmandaMichele

Answer by AmandaMichele at 7:31 PM on Nov. 23, 2009