OMG I never thought it would be me!

Long story short I am pregnant, and I dont know for sure who the dad will be. I had sex with my ex on thursday and my current bf on sat. I was ovulating on sat. my ex pulled out(dude on thursday) and my current bf did not on the day i was ovulating. now i know there is a chance it could be my exes... but dont you think it is more likely that it is my current boyfriends? And please leave your judgement at the door i am aware this is hugely slutty!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:15 PM on Nov. 23, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Hey girlf. First of all. Congratulations! And honestly, it could be either one. Pulling out is how I got pregnant! That does not always work.. ...So the only thing that will give the honest results will be a paternity test! good luck!

Anonymous

• gross
    Anonymous

• Just because your ex pulled out doesn't mean some sperm didn't leak into your vagina before he really started to come. (Wet head)

Anonymous

• fist off are you talking about this past sat and thu

and really it could be either ones you'll have to do dna
    Anonymous

• Unless you were charting and have seriously regular cycles, you'll never know without a dna test. Even if you were 100% sure when you ovulated, the actual conception could be off by a day or 2.
    Each of the guys is going to need to be told what's up so you can get them to agree to a test.
    Anonymous

• Wait, this past thursday and saturday. Like just the other day? Well if thats the case then you were probably already pregnant. Normally you cant tell your pregnant that fast. So my guess is you were already pregnant and its probably who ever you slep with a few weeks ago...
    smarie1011

Answer by smarie1011 at 7:30 PM on Nov. 23, 2009

• well okay then, thanks for sharing.
    sophistcatdfury

Answer by sophistcatdfury at 7:31 PM on Nov. 23, 2009

• I assume your talking weeks ago right? If BF is unaware of previous partners, you might have a sticky situation, up to you to do DNA or not, my guess is it is boyfriends as long as your not talking about last week LOL, I assume he is the one you sleep with most of the time>> Odds are in your favor if so, but simmer down sister-LOL!
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 7:36 PM on Nov. 23, 2009

• Girl...you were playing with fire especially if you were ovulating.Yes you will have to wait and get a paternity test done. GL

But you know what "shit happens" don't even worry about the negavities on here. Hope everything goes your way.  BTW which one do you want to be the father?

Anonymous

• Thank you for the supportive people on here. i have two other kids with my ex husband... it was just a oh shit happens situation...

And I hope that my current boyfriend is the dad... my ex is nuts... and no this was a few weeks ago not this past weekend!
    Anonymous