what did u do to get over ur husband during a divorce????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:16 PM on Nov. 23, 2009 in Relationships

• I hated him before I filed. Whenever I felt sad, i just looked at his criminal record that he lied about and the booking photos of him on line and his aliases from before we met. BTW, I met this guy in grad school. I hope he has a miserable life.
    ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 7:24 PM on Nov. 23, 2009

• He cheated on me twice with the same person so I left him so I said to myself the hell with him I am going to do something for me so I started jogging I did it for 2 years and that is when I met my dh and kind of let off the jogging...lol See what love does to you I just wish I would have stuck to it...lol now 12 years later with 2 kids and I love it...love being a mommy.

bouncing mom

Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 7:40 PM on Nov. 23, 2009

• i just got to the point where i was so unhappy i knew divorce was my only option...and then i spent 5 wonderful years getting to know me..i realised i didnt need a man to make me happy and after 5 years i decided i wanted a man in my life...im now engaged to a wonderful man and i couldnt be happier!!!
    i have 2 mottos....theres nothing a man can do for me that i cant do for myself
    and
    ive been alone before...coped and managed very well so i dont have to put up with antything that im not happy with!!!!
    sharon35862

Answer by sharon35862 at 7:46 PM on Nov. 23, 2009

• I got a new man!
    Anonymous

• I kept thinking about all of his cheating and I got through it

Answer by admckenzie at 9:16 PM on Nov. 23, 2009