why do i always burn the dinner rolls every holiday??

lol, i set timers i just dont know how it happens all the time

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:43 PM on Nov. 23, 2009 in Holidays

• laughing I had to laugh at your question because I get pretty close myself. 

Anonymous

• Same here. I pop them in the oven last and forget they are there in the bustle of getting everything else on the table. :)

Answer by Bmat at 7:58 PM on Nov. 23, 2009

• Everytime, why is that? IDK, but then why is it I always forget that ONE thing I need and the store is closed, one year I actually thought I had everything, yes except I FORGOT to buy the turkey! LOL
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 8:36 PM on Nov. 23, 2009

• LMAO!!!! not at you OP.... but I do too and no matter what I do they either burn or dry out and harden... I HATE those things...LMAO... infact I am so known for burning that no one in the families no longer ask me to make them....LOL.....
    I gave up even trying... and I am not a big store bought person... so there are no buns on my table unless someone else cooks/brings them....LOL....
    gmasboy

Answer by gmasboy at 10:07 PM on Nov. 23, 2009

• this yr i got 4 packs to make them so i hope one turns out lol
    Anonymous

• lol, i usually have that problem too!!! Now i make sure EVERYTHING else is done, the other food, everything on the table, etc and then i don't leave in front of the oven until there done. I peek in side like every 30 seconds just to make sure!! lol
    alexsmomma06

Answer by alexsmomma06 at 11:06 PM on Nov. 23, 2009