What is something that really freaks you out?

I hate mice and we have lots of them despite traps and poison. The thought of having on touching one mortifies me. My 2 and 3 yr olds sleep with me alot and there have been times when I would wake up to one of their little hands on my face. I would get sooooo freaked out and throw their arm away before I realized it wasn't really a mouse.
Anything like that ever happen to any of you?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:48 PM on Nov. 23, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Haha, you'd hate what I had happen earlier - a lady stopped at our back door, and while I was talking to her I noticed a mouse running around on the window ledge! (this is outside the house, we've taken every precaution to NOT have mice in our house after having a couple last year - but they still get in the back entry!). So I had to play it cool because it was an older lady, but she looked out because I said my husband just pulled up out back - I hope she didn't see it and think we have them all in our house! I think it's gross when they get in, but they really don't bother me that bad. I learned to live with them a long time ago, and now I know all the precautions to take to avoid getting them in the house!
    Anonymous

• SPIDERS!!!!! Give me snakes, mice, any other bug, but spiders make me jump and run. I usually feel silly afterwards, but I just can't help it. Nothing needs 8 legs. EIGHT legs - really!
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 7:52 PM on Nov. 23, 2009

• Rats, I am terrified of them, and I hypervenilate thinking about your mice, LOL, we live in an older home and have a very mean mouse killing kitty!
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 7:58 PM on Nov. 23, 2009

• BUUUUUUGS! I HATE bugs! i know they are necessary for the food chain, but the world would be a much better place w/o those nasty, disease carrying, disgusting creatures. UUUUGH! Oh and spit really freaks me out. When I see someone spit, I just want to vomit.
    kenzie07

Answer by kenzie07 at 8:02 PM on Nov. 23, 2009

• Clowns and snakes!
    Courtney610

Answer by Courtney610 at 8:28 PM on Nov. 23, 2009

• Mice.. gosh we live in a old farm house. We hear them running around in our ceilings, dang it!! we got three cats too!. I once woke up to find a dead mouse in the living room dead! Good kitties :).. get a few cats to rid of those mice.
    r00j04j08

Answer by r00j04j08 at 8:34 PM on Nov. 23, 2009

• the dark. at night if I'm the last one up I have no choice but to turn off the lights behind me and I always fear something is going to jump out and drag me away. I think it stems from my mom chasing me up the basement stairs when I was little. It didnt bother me then, but for someone reason as got older I always run like the wind as soon as I flip the switch. SO finds it quite comical watching me run to the bedroom at night in a panic.
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 8:49 PM on Nov. 23, 2009

• roaches
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 9:29 PM on Nov. 23, 2009

• I am dealing with an "unwelcome guest ' in my home now! I am terrified of mice, and we have set traps and poison out in hopes that he gets caught or poisoned to death. Thank goodness I have DH here to rescue me! lol
    Robsmommy

Answer by Robsmommy at 10:15 PM on Nov. 23, 2009